On that dream wedding day, I knew the true face of the rich husband

As a child, I always wished to be married to a wealthy family. As an adult I became even more aware of this.

 Certainly for many, my thinking is pragmatic. But I see myself, in this age if there is no money can not do anything.
I am lucky to have a beautiful appearance. So from the day I was in school, I was attracted by many boyfriends. However, up to college I have a new lover.

Jav Tube
He is a very good student, always get scholarship. Not to mention he was born into a well-off family. For a few years in college, almost all my living expenses were due to him.

jjgirls

However, his family went bankrupt nearly a year ago. His parents had to sell all of their belongings, vehicles to pay off their debts. And my lover is just getting a job at a small company with a living wage.

On that dream wedding day, I knew the true face of the rich husband - Photo 1.
I feel he is rich, again spoiled himself should have broken his 5 years love affair. (Illustration)

Seeing my lover, I also feel depressed. The body is a man who only care for themselves, how can care for his wife and children. At that time, I was noticed by another person. That's my husband now. When it comes to me, he is very stylish and generous. I feel he is rich, again spoiled himself should have broken his 5 years love affair.

After breaking up, I found all kinds of ways to get him soon. And what I want to come also. He proposed to me in a luxury restaurant. The moment was proposed, I was happy because I thought I was about to change my life.

From the day I accepted my proposal, my husband started to poke me more. He said he needed to invest in a project but not enough capital. So I went home, felt sold out to sell her husband to invest in the hope of double profit.

Should have been constantly asked money, I have to realize he has a problem. But I was still blind and thought that married her husband is a gold mine. Until the wedding, I discovered the truth.


Jav xxx

When my wedding is going on, some people come. They look very pungent, shouting and loudly demanded my husband to pay. They said my husband is losing money, so I borrowed money everywhere to eat delicious delights. My husband owes me up to a billion dollars.

On that dream wedding day, I learned the true face of the rich husband - Photo 2.
The marriage is complete, I'm still white. All gold wedding parents for me also have to pay her husband to pay for the interest of interest to return the mother. (Illustration)

My husband apologizes to the others for a huff. He also said after the wedding will be all gold wedding money to pay for them. After a while they will leave my wedding. I was shocked and my parents were also disappointed with the son-in-law.

The marriage is complete, I'm still white. All gold wedding parents for me also have to pay her husband to pay for the interest of interest to return the mother. My husband's luxury house was just a rental house, and we had to pay our rent and rent a small room to live on. The life of my wife and I used to be very hard. But also thanks to the wind waves that my husband wrong and now he also began to do business.

https://www.javqd.com/movie/hot.html

Today my ex-lover sent invitations. Where are you now, and rich? His bride is 6 years younger than me. I feel that the time passed quickly, the sowing of the kernel. Should I go to the wedding now? Or just send money to celebrate

Comments